Welcome to Houston Alive where we celebrate the Religious Art scene in Houston. Inspired by the Letter of his Holiness Pope John Paul II to artists. We launched December 12/12/2017 on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe! We are a production of Guadalupe Radio Network AM1430.
Our guests :
- Dr. Charles Stewart – University of St Thomas – Professor/Chair of Art History
- Sara Cortez – Poet and Writer – Part 1
- Sara Cortez – Poet and Writer – Part 2
- Alexis Kutarna – University of St Thomas – Professor – Part 1
- Alexis Kutarna – University of St Thomas – Professor – Part 2
- Danielle Noonan – Musician & St Lawrence Worship Leader
- Johnnie Bernhard – Author: “A Good Girl”
- Rick Arriola – St Mary’s Seminary Art Blog
- Tricia Dugat – Artist, Graphics Designer, and Business Owner
and many more….
Susan DeMarco – String Camp in SugarLand, Texas
Dena Woodall – Houston Museum of Fine Arts – Michelangelo and the Vatican > Link 1 > Link 2 > Link 3
Eugenio Maria Fagiani – (Facebook)Link Event Details – Link Co-Cathedral Music Eugenio Maria Fagiani – Official Website TS Organ Festival – Link
Welcome to Houston Alive exploring all things artistic and creative in Houston.
Your host on this podcast journey will be Larry Massey.
Larry W. Massey, Jr.
Born London, England
- Entered Catholic Church April, 23, 2000
- Married Susan, 2 adult children
- member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church
- Retired from Private Banking career after 39 years in 2014.
- Current: President Scanlan Foundation
- Knight of Malta-Federal Association
- Guadalupe Radio Network 1430AM-cohost of Monday 8am show
- Vocation Ministry Board member
- Serra Club of Houston member
- San Jose Clinic-Former Chairman of the Board and current Advisory Board member
- Received 2017 Portrait of Compassion Award from San Jose Clinic Art with Heart Gala
- Last but not least a passion and love for the Arts!
11511 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77079